• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
Those posts are a nice reminder of how bad the discussion can get when there is very... ummm... selective enforcement by a mod team.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
Those posts are a nice reminder of how bad the discussion can get when there is very... ummm... selective enforcement by a mod team.
It was the old place. The mod team here is better IMO.

I mean that should have been a perma ban on that board.

He should feel bad for posting it or hopefully has reflected on that.

daTRUballin

Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Not to derail the thread any further, but I honestly think Salty Hippo was just wildly overexaggerating. He may come off as a bit too pessimistic about some things, but his posts are generally very reasonable and he's always explained his stance on things pretty well.

But yeah, probably not a good idea posting that you want to punch Phil in the face, even if it's dry humor lol. That's a bit too far IMO. Phil is a cool and likeable guy.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
This is gonna be a very good press conference, that I am not going to be able to watch live, since they moved their European friendly time to an American friendly one.

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
Even as a Playstation gamer, I'm excited to see what they have in store. They've been gaining momentum and eventually their efforts will pay off. I wonder if they blow the lid off of some of their big titles from the acquired devs and The Initiative or if they hold off. Have to save something for E3 2020 I suppose. Interested to see what NT has to show coming off of Hellblade.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I've see a few rumors about how for Infinite they'll only be showing the engine off and no gameplay. If that's true I'll honestly be massively disappointed. It's been 4 years since the last Halo and we've had 0 new news since last E3. An engine demonstration that doesn't show any gameplay would just feel like a huge letdown.

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
I've see a few rumors about how for Infinite they'll only be showing the engine off and no gameplay. If that's true I'll honestly be massively disappointed. It's been 4 years since the last Halo and we've had 0 new news since last E3. An engine demonstration that doesn't show any gameplay would just feel like a huge letdown.

I been going through Halo withdraw like crazy, it's even worse in the Fall season.

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
I wonder why they feel the need to showcase these games so quickly! Can't see any of the games coming from the studios they bought last year releasing any time soon. Assuming a 3 year dev time minimum, I wouldn't expect them to release until 2022, possibly later from The Initiative (presumably working on a larger scale project) and Obsidian (who haven't finished Outer Worlds yet).

If those studios started work in 2018, a 3 year Dev time is a 2021 release, not 2022.

Faster for teams that had projects in the works prior to acquisition.

Genio88

Banned
Jun 4, 2018
That's pretty interesting since all those games will be available on PC for me, we'll finally start seeing the result of all those Microsoft's acquisitions

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
- Halo Infinite
- Gears of War 5
- Gears Tactics
- Forza Horizon 4 (DLC)
- Sea of Thieves (DLC)
- State of Decay 2 (DLC)
- Ninja Theory game
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Battletoads
- Wasteland 3
- Fable
- Age of Empires 4
- Minecraft
- some CG teaser of game thats like 5 years off.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
They better mostly be big AAA titles. We don't need anymore crackdown/state of decay/recore level announcements at this point. I need evidence they're fully supporting their system not just half-assing it outside of their 3 pillar franchises.

Heraldic

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
So what is their latest and greatest console coming out? Is that Scarlet?

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
They better mostly be big AAA titles. We don't need anymore crackdown/state of decay/recore level announcements at this point. I need evidence they're fully supporting their system not just half-assing it outside of their 3 pillar franchises.

Most of their games will be smaller titles. Gears Tactics, Minecraft Dungeons, Battletoads and Ori for example.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Life sounds so fulfilling when you have a hate boner for someone for little to no reason.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
The Outer Worlds is NOT an XGS game... its published by Private Division. I don't imagine it is being counted.

Devious

Oct 31, 2017
California

I'd dial back my expectations a bit. We'll get some big surprises I'm sure. But if you're expecting MS to drain Stephen Curry halfcourt shots for 2 hours straight on June 9th - this ain't it chief.

With that said, I'm so excited for their press conference! Almost there!

Last edited:

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
  1. Fable
  2. Fable
  3. Fable
  4. Fable
  5. Fable
  6. Fable Coin Golf 2
  7. Fable
  8. Fable
  9. Fable
  10. Fable
  11. Fable
  12. Fable
  13. Fable
  14. Fable

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
From everything we're hearing it seems like it will be a huge presentation. I don't expect many major surprises to be honest, but I'm sure that MS fans and gaming fans as a whole will see tons of exciting stugg.

Morbius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't playground games working on something that isn't Forza? Maybe we could see that? It's been a rumor forever.

John Caboose

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I'm starting to feel a little bit of E3 hype! Looking forward to seeing what games are in the future. I actually enjoyed Gears 4, despite having gotten very sick of the franchise last-gen, so bring on more games from The Coalition!

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't playground games working on something that isn't Forza? Maybe we could see that? It's been a rumor forever.
That's not a rumour. They've started up a second team at PGG and they've confirmed that they're working on an open world RPG. There is however a rumour going around that the project is a new Fable.

The question is how far into development the new project is. I'm leaning towards no reveal this year, but I would love to be wrong about this.

Femto0

Banned
Apr 28, 2018
Jeez 14 games i really like the full in of Microsoft now i can't wait for the conference

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
14 games sounds fantastic for an E3 showing. The lists in here are pretty sobering though, there's a ton of smaller titles and updates they could show that would be included in that number.

Still, there's got to be at least a few brand new reveals in there.