• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sectorseven

Oct 25, 2017
familyguy-elephantchild.gif

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
My brother was 14lbs 29 inches. Mom wasn't obese, and he's not obese now all growed up. So the kid has a chance.

Article says the mom had polycystic ovarian syndrome too, and that causes massive weight gain.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Unless there was a really bad estimation he was likely delivered by csection. OBGYNs crudely estimate the weight and also use U/S and a baby this large would not risk being delivered vaginally because it would have a much higher chance of getting breached

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I was 11lbs 8oz and I had to get cut out. Poor woman.

Yeah I was a monster to. I was 12lbs even and they had to cut me out. Didn't help that I was the surprise baby that they got from their 10 year anniversary cruise lol. Mom said she cried because she wondered how she got pregnant again(got two sisters 10 years older than me)

They had to cut me out also.

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
Yeah I was a monster to. I was 12lbs even and they had to cut me out. Didn't help that I was the surprise baby that they got from their 10 year anniversary cruise lol. Mom said she cried because she wondered how she got pregnant again(got two sisters 10 years older than me)

They had to cut me out also.
I was nearly 12 lbs when born and am now a perfectly normal weight.

I was also like 23in tho
Huge babies assemble!

Im also normal size and weight as an adult. I was a big kid growing up though. My brother who was half my size at birth is twice my size as an adult.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How high is the corollation between parent obesity levels and their adolescent child obesity levels? I couldn't find any studies from a cursory search.