• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Another stupid question, how do you unequip armaments?

I noticed Gouto has a skill that reduces WT the less armaments he has equipped.

But I don't see an option to remove an armament without having to switch it with another.
I think just like you choose a weapon to order it, it gives you the option to unequip it.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Only thing that keeps screwing with me is that I'm terrible with names. So I keep seeing revelations and they don't hit until later, like "Oh wait a second, he's actually that guy!"

I'm halfway through and I'm fine with everybody's first names. But when they use last names I'm lost half of the time... I wish the localization would have just used first names all the way through, at least for the kids.

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
Man, it's so satisfying going through Analysis to read Mystery Files and watch scenes again in the Event Viewer with newfound clarity and understanding after completing the game. I'm just selecting random scenes and watching them like, "Ooohhh. Now I get what that was about."

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Man, it's so satisfying going through Analysis to read Mystery Files and watch scenes again in the Event Viewer with newfound clarity and understanding after completing the game. I'm just selecting random scenes and watching them like, "Ooohhh. Now I get what that was about."
Yes! Also I'm having a great time replaying each battle on elevated difficulty, this time understanding what the hell they're talking about.

Oct 25, 2017
beat this last night. Good time! One huge miss though is that there doesn't seem to be an easy way to reread the dialogue of the combat sections?

A bit iffy about the whole 'final battle' bit

So... what is the key difference from what they are attempting vs project aegis? I recall there was some dialogue somewhere about them faking out universal control to eject them... but I can't for the life of me remember which battle map mentioned this.

So until the very end pretty much only Inaba knows about the whole y'all in the matrix thing and gotta wake up? Everyone else doing the store their mind in sector 0 just assume this space is the actual 'colony' or w/e on a new planet? And didn't Ida die, or was he restored during the whole reboot during the after credits sequence? Feel like them treating him as a decent guy is a bit... idk... it kinda is all his fault lmao.

Is there any new story beats in the 4th wave of maps? Worth doing? Already got the plat... so not sure if this is just CONTENT for content sake.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
EjI2agTU0AUZxdS

Azubah

Dec 30, 2017
Played around for an hour or so, I'm still in the prologues. So far it's a lot of anime tropes and gorgeous art.

There is something very satisfying about obliterating a bunch of aliens in the combat parts. I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

tohlew

Oct 25, 2017
So, I just got confused for the first time, and I'm looking for some hot tips. I'm sure it's because I don't fully understand the game's structure. So anyways, I'm playing as Yuki Takamiya after the game opens up a bit.
I got so far as to discover the bathroom was burned down, found the glasses, etc, it's hinted that there's two of that girl. Anyways, the chapter ends, but I'm allowed to access her story again (I've seen that sometimes it's locked until you play other portions of other characters. So I dive back into Yuki's story, press square, and I'm at a branch for investigating at the school. But...I don't know what to do? I THINK I've exhausted all my options. It just seems like I've hit a brick wall...any advice?

Thanks in advance!

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
In general should I do all the destruction missions first then remembrance missions? I enjoy both but destruction really stresses me out!
If the destruction missions stress you out, you might want to do more story sections first as you get chips when you complete them that you can use towards unlocking more combat abilities and strengthening both abilities and the character stats in general.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
So, I just got confused for the first time, and I'm looking for some hot tips. I'm sure it's because I don't fully understand the game's structure. So anyways, I'm playing as Yuki Takamiya after the game opens up a bit.
I got so far as to discover the bathroom was burned down, found the glasses, etc, it's hinted that there's two of that girl. Anyways, the chapter ends, but I'm allowed to access her story again (I've seen that sometimes it's locked until you play other portions of other characters. So I dive back into Yuki's story, press square, and I'm at a branch for investigating at the school. But...I don't know what to do? I THINK I've exhausted all my options. It just seems like I've hit a brick wall...any advice?

Thanks in advance!
You must have the red glasses added to your thoughts, go ask Kisaragi about those.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
beat this last night. Good time! One huge miss though is that there doesn't seem to be an easy way to reread the dialogue of the combat sections?

A bit iffy about the whole 'final battle' bit

So... what is the key difference from what they are attempting vs project aegis? I recall there was some dialogue somewhere about them faking out universal control to eject them... but I can't for the life of me remember which battle map mentioned this.

So until the very end pretty much only Inaba knows about the whole y'all in the matrix thing and gotta wake up? Everyone else doing the store their mind in sector 0 just assume this space is the actual 'colony' or w/e on a new planet? And didn't Ida die, or was he restored during the whole reboot during the after credits sequence? Feel like them treating him as a decent guy is a bit... idk... it kinda is all his fault lmao.

Is there any new story beats in the 4th wave of maps? Worth doing? Already got the plat... so not sure if this is just CONTENT for content sake.
I'm confused on the specifics myself. From the beginning they are performing Project Aegis because they don't have any other choice until Inaba, I believe, tells them to stop short of activating aegis for the last terminal. She lies to them about what she is doing with the mainframe because she isn't sure it will work.

Before starting the battles some of them know they are in a (at least partially) simulated environment, but what they don't fully know is that it's entirely a virtual reality housed on a satellite orbiting the terraformed planet. I think only Inaba knew the complete truth, since she's aboard the command ship, and Ida ironically was instrumental in making escape for the 15 real humans possible alongside 426's schemes. Ida during this loop is an AI and thus his data is already saved in Sector 0 or he backed himself up again, not sure how that works.

Area 4 is entirely just (randomly?) generated maps for extra battle content, so it's nothing substantial.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused on the specifics myself. From the beginning they are performing Project Aegis because they don't have any other choice until Inaba, I believe, tells them to stop short of activating aegis for the last terminal. She lies to them about what she is doing with the mainframe because she isn't sure it will work.

Before starting the battles some of them know they are in a (at least partially) simulated environment, but what they don't fully know is that it's entirely a virtual reality housed on a satellite orbiting the terraformed planet. I think only Inaba knew the complete truth, since she's aboard the command ship, and Ida ironically was instrumental in making escape for the 15 real humans possible alongside 426's schemes. Ida during this loop is an AI and thus his data is already saved in Sector 0 or he backed himself up again, not sure how that works.

Area 4 is entirely just (randomly?) generated maps for extra battle content, so it's nothing substantial.

Yeah some of those specifics seem like a needless extra twist that really doesn't add thaaat much besides making it more complicated.

It's kinda iffy about the whole point of this. Were they suppose to be looping until the terriforming of the planet was done? Or was this looping thing not even the original plan? Was it suppose to just be 16 years 1 time?

You made a good point tho, I forgot about how they apparently were above the planet until the post battle cutscene? So where they on the command ship... or a separate thing? And was the command ship stuff in 'the simulation' or her dialing in like the outside support folks in the matrix you call. I think.... she actually is 'in the real universe' but only like 70% sure lol.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Yeah some of those specifics seem like a needless extra twist that really doesn't add thaaat much besides making it more complicated.

It's kinda iffy about the whole point of this. Were they suppose to be looping until the terriforming of the planet was done? Or was this looping thing not even the original plan? Was it suppose to just be 16 years 1 time?

You made a good point tho, I forgot about how they apparently were above the planet until the post battle cutscene? So where they on the command ship... or a separate thing? And was the command ship stuff in 'the simulation' or her dialing in like the outside support folks in the matrix you call. I think.... she actually is 'in the real universe' but only like 70% sure lol.
No, the first (loop) attempt at growing the clones and running the simulation happened after the planet was fully terriformed. It's actually supposed to be 18 years, though I don't know if that is just a localization change. Inaba mentions they needed more time to grow so I'm confused how they go from being 15/16 pre battles to 18. I think time during the battles was distorted somehow by Inaba manipulating Universal Control? Trying to get into such specifics just becomes utterly confusing and pointless. I'm not even sure if all 4 generations of the Sentinels were conceived during the final loop, for example.

Inaba says she is on the command ship and that the facility housing the pods is on a satellite with a separate orbit. Which is why they lose contact with her when the ship's orbit takes her to the other side of the planet blocking transmission. I have no idea how professor Morimura connects them to her during the final battle, since her explanation about sacrificing relay satellites doesn't make sense. Inaba has no reason to lie to them after the plan succeeds.

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017

The loops were not part of the plan for Project Ark. Project Ark was supposed to commence growing these 15 people in the pods after terraforming of a suitable planet had completed, using the preserved DNA from their 2188 counterparts who were the last remaining humans on the space colony after a deadly nanomachine plague/virus had wiped out nearly all of humanity. It was supposed to have them live in these simulated time periods from 40-year eras of modern history prior to when things hit the fan in the 2100's with the nanomachines apocalypse. They were to learn about human life throughout this simulation (which they would believe was real) before being released from their pods at the age of 18. Once released, they'd spend two years in the facility that had been built and maintained on a satellite orbiting the terraformed planet (built by the probes that endlessly self-replicated and searched the galaxy for planets suitable for terraforming) learning about how to commence fleshing out the planet with flora/fauna and growing the human race anew.

So that was the plan.
  • 2188 versions of the cast of characters developed Project Ark
  • Project Ark sent out self-replicating space exploration probes carrying the DNA of themselves and two others (Okino and Tamao).
  • These probes travel for upwards of millions of years across the vast expanse of space to find suitable planets.
  • Once any one of these replicating probes found a suitable planet it would commence producing the terraforming machinery (which you see in the simulation as the "kaiju") and terraforming the planet. This process takes like 1800 years I think.
  • It would also construct a facility to house the pods, resources that would be used to populate the planet after terraforming, and the computing devices used to run and maintain the simulation that all 15 clones (in their pods) would be experiencing
  • Once they grew to the age of 18 within their pods, they'd be released and trained for two years within the facility by video logs and such on how to go about setting the planet up as a new Earth, essentially.
  • Since they would've lived through this simulation for 18 years, they'd have an understanding of what human life was and what it could be rather than just being born onto this new planet as animalistic beings with no sense of humanity or connection to humankind's past.
Buuuuuut Shinonome (2188) was pretty much done with humanity due to depression, cynicism, and feeling betrayed by 2188 Ida, whom she loved. So she quickly altered the simulation to have the terraforming machines manufactured and released into each sector, destroying everything in their path on the way to that sector's mainframe terminal. Since 2188 Okino cut some corners when designing the simulation by using code from a Deimos game to handle the environment generation/simulation, Shinonome was able to tap into that quickly and used instructions to reach out to the satellite orbiting the planet undergoing terraforming to use the terraforming machinery as the assets that would serve as the "kaiju" because they were large, destructive, and already existed within the code. Once all five sectors' terminals had been breached, the simulation would automatically reset and rebuild everything from its original starting point, basically breaking down the existing 16-year-old clones in their pods and rebuilding them anew as well. So basically she felt that humanity was doomed and wanted to prevent it from having any chance of surviving Project Ark. She set this protocol to execute every 16 years, ensuring them the pods would never be able to release the 15 clones at the age of 18 as intended.

The facility that housed the pods and ran the simulation was nearing its breaking point in terms of stability, which according to the Mystery Files suggests that it had been stuck in loops for about 5000 years after the terraforming of the planet completed the the pods started growing the clones. This means that about 300 or so loops had occurred before this crew finally managed to break free of them by alerting the simulation to the presence of the "kaiju" and allowing it to purge them without rebooting and starting yet another loop. So the stakes were actually pretty high here as the facility would've probably broken down within another loop or two, and then Project Ark would've been a failure. Well, at least this one instance/planet of Project Ark. 😉

Honestly, there is a LOT that I left out of that explanation because I'm short on time at the moment, but I highly recommend going through all of the Mystery Files in Analysis to help you make sense of everything. It's really enlightening.

Also, check out the very last event in the Event Viewer (under All Events) that unlocks after finishing the story for a cool bonus scene that adds another layer to things.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
The loops were not part of the plan for Project Ark. Project Ark was supposed to commence growing these 15 people in the pods after terraforming of a suitable planet had completed, using the preserved DNA from their 2188 counterparts who were the last remaining humans on the space colony after a deadly nanomachine plague/virus had wiped out nearly all of humanity. It was supposed to have them live in these simulated time periods from 40-year eras of modern history prior to when things hit the fan in the 2100's with the nanomachines apocalypse. They were to learn about human life throughout this simulation (which they would believe was real) before being released from their pods at the age of 18. Once released, they'd spend two years in the facility that had been built and maintained on a satellite orbiting the terraformed planet (built by the probes that endlessly self-replicated and searched the galaxy for planets suitable for terraforming) learning about how to commence fleshing out the planet with flora/fauna and growing the human race anew.

So that was the plan.
  • Project Ark sent out self-replicating space exploration probes carrying the DNA of themselves and two others (Okino and Tamao).
  • These probes travel for upwards of millions of years across the vast expanse of space to find suitable planets.
  • Once any one of these replicating probes found a suitable planet it would commence producing the terraforming machinery (which you see in the simulation as the "kaiju") and terraforming the planet. This process takes like 1800 years I think.
  • It would also construct a facility to house the pods, resources that would be used to populate the planet after terraforming, and the computing devices used to run and maintain the simulation that all 15 clones (in their pods) would be experiencing
  • Once they grew to the age of 18 within their pods, they'd be released and trained for two years within the facility by video logs and such on how to go about setting the planet up as a new Earth, essentially.
  • Since they would've lived through this simulation for 18 years, they'd have an understanding of what human life was and what it could be rather than just being born onto this new planet as animalistic beings with no sense of humanity or connection to humankind's past.
Buuuuuut Shinonome (2188) was pretty much done with humanity due to depression, cynicism, and feeling betrayed by 2188 Ida, whom she loved. So she quickly altered the simulation to have the terraforming machines manufactured and released into each sector, destroying everything in their path on the way to that sector's mainframe terminal. Since 2188 Okino cut some corners when designing the simulation by using code from a Deimos game to handle the environment generation/simulation, Shinonome was able to tap into that quickly and used instructions to reach out to the satellite orbiting the planet undergoing terraforming to use the terraforming machinery as the assets that would serve as the "kaiju" because they were large, destructive, and already existed within the code. Once all five sectors' terminals had been breached, the simulation would automatically reset and rebuild everything from its original starting point, basically breaking down the existing 16-year-old clones in their pods and rebuilding them anew as well. So basically she felt that humanity was doomed and wanted to prevent it from having any chance of surviving Project Ark. She set this protocol to execute every 16 years, ensuring them the pods would never be able to release the 15 clones at the age of 18 as intended.

The facility that housed the pods and ran the simulation was nearing its breaking point in terms of stability, which according to the Mystery Files suggests that it had been stuck in loops for about 5000 years after the terraforming of the planet completed the the pods started growing the clones. This means that about 300 or so loops had occurred before this crew finally managed to break free of them by alerting the simulation to the presence of the "kaiju" and allowing it to purge them without rebooting and starting yet another loop. So the stakes were actually pretty high here as the facility would've probably broken down within another loop or two, and then Project Ark would've been a failure. Well, at least this one instance/planet of Project Ark. 😉

Honestly, there is a LOT that I left out of that explanation because I'm short on time at the moment, but I highly recommend going through all of the Mystery Files in Analysis to help you make sense of everything. It's really enlightening.

Also, check out the very last event in the Event Viewer (under All Events) that unlocks after finishing the story for a cool bonus scene that adds another layer to things.

Thanks for the huge post haha. Yeah I've been just reading and rereading stuff there.

wait so was the sentinels weren't originally part of the deimos game. There is some mention of mecha in the game description though, so maybe those were the type 98? So they were completely invented in 'universe' by okino? But the whole cockpit thing was setup by someone else?

RangerBAD

Oct 25, 2017

So that was the plan.

What was the event?

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for the huge post haha. Yeah I've been just reading and rereading stuff there.

wait so was the sentinels weren't originally part of the deimos game. There is some mention of mecha in the game description though, so maybe those were the type 98? So they were completely invented in 'universe' by okino? But the whole cockpit thing was setup by someone else?

Those were never cockpits, they were always in the gestation pods. In Hijiyama's storyline Okino was talking about a mysterious function of the nanomachines taking up 80% of it's processing power, that turns out to be creating this illusion of the virtual world and making it seem real to the people ie. the Matrix. In order to pilot the Sentinel they had to use that processing power and so the illusion was dropped.

Regarding the Sentinels, Okino mentioned that he created them by himself, but I also remember he said he just copying the design and altering with no idea if it would actually worked. This was from one of the intro skits before a battle.

Oct 25, 2017
Those were never cockpits, they were always in the gestation pods. In Hijiyama's storyline Okino was talking about a mysterious function of the nanomachines taking up 80% of it's processing power, that turns out to be creating this illusion of the virtual world and making it seem real to the people ie. the Matrix. In order to pilot the Sentinel they had to use that processing power and so the illusion was dropped.

Regarding the Sentinels, Okino mentioned that he created them by himself, but I also remember he said he just copying the design and altering with no idea if it would actually worked. This was from one of the intro skits before a battle.

Ah makes sense. Yeah it's a huge miss that those battle intro ending banters aren't documented in game. A lot of vital info there that I don't wanna redo the battle to read up on

JudgmentJay

Nov 14, 2017
Texas
I finished this yesterday and got the plat today. I loved it. I enjoyed the battles, but they're obviously the weaker part of the game. Even on intense they're too easy and require little thought. But it's still fun to methodically take out huge clumps of enemies. Some of those end-game battles had my PS4 Pro at like 15 fps. But yeah, 10/10 story, 8/10 gameplay. 9/10 overall. Vanillaware does it again.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I finished this yesterday and got the plat today. I loved it. I enjoyed the battles, but they're obviously the weaker part of the game. Even on intense they're too easy and require little thought. But it's still fun to methodically take out huge clumps of enemies. Some of those end-game battles had my PS4 Pro at like 15 fps. But yeah, 10/10 story, 8/10 gameplay. 9/10 overall. Vanillaware does it again.
Yeah the battles are quite easy. In particular when you spam fully leveled sentry guns and drones.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I think it says something that even after completing the game, I still get the urge to play Destruction just because of how satisfying it is to blow up Atari Space Invaders.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
There's something special about watching hundreds of kaijus explode at the same time. It's cathartic.
I'm at 50% story completion with most characters and also did 20 levels in destruction mode. I'm progressing very smoothly I'd say. I honestly can't wait to keep playing later tonight because I feel like the story is slowly moving into the climax.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
No, the first (loop) attempt at growing the clones and running the simulation happened after the planet was fully terriformed. It's actually supposed to be 18 years, though I don't know if that is just a localization change. Inaba mentions they needed more time to grow so I'm confused how they go from being 15/16 pre battles to 18. I think time during the battles was distorted somehow by Inaba manipulating Universal Control? Trying to get into such specifics just becomes utterly confusing and pointless. I'm not even sure if all 4 generations of the Sentinels were conceived during the final loop, for example.

Inaba says she is on the command ship and that the facility housing the pods is on a satellite with a separate orbit. Which is why they lose contact with her when the ship's orbit takes her to the other side of the planet blocking transmission. I have no idea how professor Morimura connects them to her during the final battle, since her explanation about sacrificing relay satellites doesn't make sense. Inaba has no reason to lie to them after the plan succeeds.

So they don't "age up" to get released out of the simulation, activating Project Aegis essentially tells Universal Control that the software has been compromised and it needs to end the simulation. And yes, all 4 generations of the Sentinels were created in this loop. While Okino tells Hijiyama that he created them, I believe he also says something about essentially just making edits to Ida's creation, and that creating such technology in his time was essentially just requesting it, then a factory would do it? I might be misremembering, but I believe this is a reference to Ida looping into the current loop with a Type-98, which he laments for not having "arms", and Sentinels are basically just advanced Type-98s. Anyway, the analysis section lays it out that they were made after the battles of 2104 (Sector 5), they were used in the battle of 2064 (where DD-426 is activated and Morimura activates the forced shifting), Juro Izumi used his alone to try and defend the battle of 2024 (Sector 3), two of them end up in 1944 (Sector 1) but aren't used and instead shift to 1984 (Sector 2), where we play through the Final Battle.

As far as the Inaba plan, I'm not sure why you don't just accept her explanation? To maintain a line of sight between the command ship and the facility involves changing their line of sight by crashing them. It's ridiculous, sure, but in universe is perfectly reasonable.

Edit: I might've named my sectors backwards but at least I included associated dates lol.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
yeah im definitely interested in booting this up on a ps5 on that later stage that tanks the fps.

Anyone else constantly reference mystery files during story segments? As someone that is awful with names... its something I do frequently lol.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah im definitely interested in booting this up on a ps5 on that later stage that tanks the fps.
Shame the saves won't transfer (i assume)
Anyone else constantly reference mystery files during story segments? As someone that is awful with names... its something I do frequently lol.
Even though i'm terrible with names. I never used them.

I just constantly had the "who?..... Ohhh, right right, that person. I'm with ya i'm with ya"

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017

I think it's because I'm quite familiar with Japanese names so I don't have that issue.

But what I tend to do is to open up the route map to check what was the last revelation that I discovered for this character, especially if I haven't played him/her for a while lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Shame the saves won't transfer (i assume)

Even though i'm terrible with names. I never used them.

I just constantly had the "who?..... Ohhh, right right, that person. I'm with ya i'm with ya"

ps4 game saves should transfer over through cloud save or usb. Just seems like different skew versions wont, like spiderman on ps4 vs the spiderman tom holland ps5 edition etc.

I think it's because I'm quite familiar with Japanese names so I don't have that issue.

But what I tend to do is to open up the route map to check what was the last revelation that I discovered for this character, especially if I haven't played him/her for a while lol.

Ah yeah, although reading up whats in your thought cloud generally is enough for me to remember some of this stuff.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
That mech looks so fantastic, wish I could see it in person lol.

VUXB54t.jpg

I saw this is being shown in the ongoing Virtual Exhibit and I'm seriously thinking of ordering a print because it's so fantastic looking. Then I looked up the artist and saw he does a lot of Venture Bros art so this guy is seriously raking me over the coals lol.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
I'm pretty sure I missed a mystery file on Shinonome's story and now I can't go back to get it.
You can't miss a file in story.

The one thing that absolutely infuriated me in the final battle is enemy die so often it takes you out of the menu for selecting an attack skill, it was so dumb.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I just remember that it wasn't Sakurai or Yoko Taro's strong recommendation that caught my attention for 13 Sentinels.

It was freaking Jiyuna of all people lol

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't get better, all I hear and see about this game online makes me want to pick it up ASAP but I cannot do that financially with a clean conscience before December. Any chance the game will be on sale during Amazon Prime Day or Black Friday somewhere?

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
😊
It doesn't get better, all I hear and see about this game online makes me want to pick it up ASAP but I cannot do that financially with a clean conscience before December. Any chance the game will be on sale during Amazon Prime Day or Black Friday somewhere?
It's too niche for a sale.

But i'd still hold of till after December. No need to put yourself in the hole over a game. No matter how good it is.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
😊

It's too niche for a sale.

But i'd still hold of till after December. No need to put yourself in the hole over a game. No matter how good it is.

Hmm I see... but that's true yeah. I mean 50 bucks don't matter in the grand scheme of things but with the PS5, Demon's Souls, potentially GT7 and a RTX 3070 early next year I'm looking to spend close to 1000€ over the next few months and that doesn't even include Christmas yet :/

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm I see... but that's true yeah. I mean 50 bucks don't matter in the grand scheme of things but with the PS5, Demon's Souls, potentially GT7 and a RTX 3070 early next year I'm looking to spend close to 1000€ over the next few months and that doesn't even include Christmas yet :/
No no. 50 bucks still matters. Even amongst all that spending.