• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
Run.gif

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
That's pretty damn close. I remember a shark swam between my friend and I in Myrtle Beach when we were a few dozen feet out.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Creature #1483646895534. Ok the brief says sea creature. Ugh I'm so done with creature creator Pro. So let's just pick a shark... and click on the dice... No... no... lol no... ooooh that's pretty cool. Yeah put the eyes there... lmao now we're talking... oh shit exception error. Need a reason for that face... um... fuck it. Radar... Yes it sent. Omg cant wait to see this in the wild!

Oct 28, 2017
Creature #1483646895534. Ok the brief says sea creature. Ugh I'm so done with creature creator Pro. So let's just pick a shark... and click on the dice... No... no... lol no... ooooh that's pretty cool. Yeah put the eyes there... lmao now we're talking... oh shit exception error. Need a reason for that face... um... fuck it. Radar... Yes it sent. Omg cant wait to see this in the wild!

Drugs are bad

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Exactly. You should never make a sea creature while on drugs. You end up with the hammerhead.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Get the nails out of there and it will lose interest.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Between shark attacks/ presence and flesh eating bacterias, looks like we're back on the menu boys! ;)

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
Hammer heads apparently have 360 degree vision due to their eye placement despite being a predator.

If true, wonder how drunk this one is to wind up near a beach.

Tlaloc

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I always thought that hammerheads stayed in deep waters.
You can find sharks swimming in the shallow. Hell most shark attacks happen in shallow water close to shore. Lots of people shark fish right off the beach too. My family was at the beach yesterday and guy next to us caught a two foot black tip.