• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
The one aspect of TDKR that has stood the test of time.

bane-dance.gif

What's the best Bane quote you've deployed/heard in real-life?

For a holiday dinner years ago, we were all preparing for dinner and my girlfriend asked her brother "Have we started the salad?" and he said "Yes, the salad rises," without missing a beat. She somehow didn't my notice and kept going over dinner plans

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
You merely adopted the Bane. I was born in it, molded by it.

Bane never reached his height until the HBO Harley Quinn.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
Between this and the TDKR thread, are we having a Bane night in this dirty forum?

b15.gifv

chiller

Apr 23, 2021
the thread plan l just filed with the agency lists me, my men, OP here... but only one of you

first one to banepost gets to stay on my aircraft

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
Well, congratulations! You made this thread. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
Baneposting has been around for ages. 4chan memery

It's just a hyper emphasis on the CIA guy, his standing pose, his face as he says "Bane?", "You're a big guy", "For you". That's basically it.

It's good shit

No no, I get Bane memes, of course. I'm just saying the actual term "baneposting." What the fuck is that? I'm new to that one.