• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This is not necessarily games stuff (I mean there could be some games stuff, I don't know the embargoes---I don't have any though). But as per his posts archive, Dean covers tech more than anything else. Also, the Microsoft Ignite conference happening today.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
Probably the announcement that Twinsen is finally coming to Smash, I wouldn't even consider it news at this stage.

Smoshow

Oct 25, 2017
Today is Tuesday!

tenor.gif

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Annnouncements have embargos? Like I dont believe that huge megatons like Sony and Microsoft acquiring an studio they will sent memos 1 month before telling journalists to not spill the beans up to an specific date

Alovon11

Jan 8, 2021
Nah, I'm not ready to age 10 years from witnessing the chaos that would bring to this site
Lol, yeah, although we know they are looking to buying one more studio/company for games so there is going to be chaos any way.

And honestly considering how Sony is seemingly focusing westward, that does leave Japan more open for Microsoft to push in.

Doubly so as JRPGS/More Family Friendly stuff is a major game market they are missing.
And SEGA would grant them both.

Sonic, NiGHTS, Space Channel 5.etc for Family Friendly.
Literally everything ATLUS makes gives them a ton of RPGs in their belt.
And they get Yakuza for action fighting/also a RPG series as well on top of it.

Not to mention a MMORPG right there with Phantasy Star Online, and if they want to make unique RPGs like the old Phantasy Star Portable games (underrated imho) they could do that too.

Although that depends on what other studios Microsoft could feasibly want to buy, as the only markets they are missing are Japan, RPGs, Family-Friendly Platformers.etc iirc

OP
OP
AshenOne

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
So it seems that Tuesday is nearly over for the Amercas.. quite a few unexpected announcements like Epic buying mediatonic and Aliens: Firetream getting announced. It was.. a fun day.