• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mf.luder

Oct 28, 2017
It's currently 69.99 CAD in Canada. When the PS4 launched I bought an entire generation's worth at the fire sale they had at 29.99 USD. Don't regret it one bit, I don't have to think about purchasing until 2022.

This is a great deal I think but I haven't really been following the prices.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
It's currently 69.99 CAD in Canada. When the PS4 launched I bought an entire generation's worth at the fire sale they had at 29.99 USD. Don't regret it one bit, I don't have to think about purchasing until 2022.

This is a great deal I think but I haven't really been following the prices.
Yeah I remember that, stupidly I only bought one year, should've bought at least 4.

Edit: Price shows up in Euros for me.
Edit 2: Just changed it myself. I'm an idiot, don't mind me.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Anyone know how long this lasts? Trying to decide if I should commit when I'm not sure if I'm going Series X or PS5 yetZ

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately I forgot to check for auto renew for PSN this month. It's off now, and I'll get this for next year or 2.

Thanks for the thread, OP.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Wow! That was quick and painless, just added the year to my account. Thanks!

Must be a problem with your bank, I just bought from Peru with my Peruvian CC and it all went well.

Apparently they don't take American Express. Been a while since I've come across that so took me trying to manually enter the card (and get an error of not valid card) before I figured it out.

JamesQuall

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the heads up! Added a year and now I'm set through 2022.

Always wondered what would happen if everyone got in on this and had PS Plus for 3 bucks a month. Like, would we still need to wade through the anger and moaning in every thread when the monthly games get announced?

dom

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No problem. Surprised noone knew or seen this
www.resetera.com

CD Keys: PS+ USA $35.99

Saw this yesterday when the DualSense was announced, looks like it's still going on https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/playstation-plus/1-year-playstation-plus-membership-ps3-ps4-ps-vita-digital-code
Plus others and I have made mention of it several times in other threads about PS+ deals.

OP
OP
"D."

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
www.resetera.com

CD Keys: PS+ USA $35.99

Saw this yesterday when the DualSense was announced, looks like it's still going on https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/playstation-plus/1-year-playstation-plus-membership-ps3-ps4-ps-vita-digital-code
Plus others and I have made mention of it several times in other threads about PS+ deals.
I must've been among the many that missed this

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's been this price for about the past 2 months with some fluctuation.

Yeah I've been buying it at ~$35 a year for probably the last 5+ years now. IMO no reason really to stack it. PS plus I usually let lapse too until there's actually I game I need it for. I think it was lapsed for like 6 mos until I double dipped on MW. Jus convenient with the PC mp cross save.

Stuggernaut

Oct 28, 2017
Seattle, WA, USA
I just get put in a loop when I try. Goes to processing then back to payment screen

Ah well.

EDIT: Worked when I used PayPal... go figure.

Last edited:

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Bullshit. I ordered 4 of the PS+ codes for me and the nieces and nephews and they wanted additional verification by having me send ID along with a note with their name and the date on the paper. Even after obscuring sensitive info that's not something I'm willing to do for some friggin' PS+ codes

Fuck that noise. I canceled that shit and won't be buying from them again.

EDIT.

And to note this was AFTER the first level of verification where they texted me a code to enter on their site to verify this was a real purchase.

CKT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks OP really easy painless order, code showed up 5 seconds later