• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://old.reddit.com/r/AutoChess/comments/bf2a9w/test_realm_updates_new_heroes_april_19_2019/
  • Dazzle (Troll Priest) - Cost UNKNOWN
    • Ability: UNKNOWN
  • Grimstroke (Demon Warlock) - Cost 2
    • Ability: Soul Chain (details unknown)
  • Shadow Shaman SSR - Cost 8
    • SSR is "Superior Super Rare" - you have a 1 in 100,000,000 chance of drawing an SSR Unit once you hit Courier Level 7+
    • There are currently 2 "enabled" SSR units in Game - Necrophose (Cost 10), Chaos Knight (Cost 15) - meaning if you are really lucky you can draw them in your hand
    • There are currently 2 "coded but not enabled" SSR units in Game - Enigma (Cost 15), and now Shadow Shaman (Cost 8)

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Free candies

New Season
t1556640000z1.png

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Ok cool cheers. I need mobile battery and 30 mins peace and quiet to figure out the login stuff and then I should be good to go!

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Tim

Oct 25, 2017
Mobile is good except the combat is harder to "read." Don't know if it's the speed or animations or what.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
The whole idea of SSR units and how out of what the hero pool is, is really killing my enjoyment. This game seriously needs proper game designers to fix the balance issues.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
GOT ME A COURIER I LIKE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like where the game is at right now.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
So save bet is trolls. They where insane before but now they have Dazzle aswell who is like a autopick regardless of setup.

OmegaSkittle

Apr 25, 2018
Is there any way to avoid/fix getting into the bugged 10-person lobbies in the DOTA 2 version?

It seems like my first game of the day is fine. Then I requeue afterwords and can't get into a game without quitting out of Dota 2 and waiting a good 10 minutes.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
So two level 2 zeus and a level 3 razor going of is not enough to kill a effing bear and a tree.. seems balanced....

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
How on earth they thought dazzle was balanced is beyond me

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Mobile version is pretty cool! I can definitely see myself playing this during lunch break. I am not crazy about the character designs but otherwise it's 100% Dota Auto Chess. Also the names of things translated into English are funny. "Coup De Grace" is "Coup De Ombre" in this version. Venomancer is "poisonous worm" and Alchemist is..."Venomancer"???

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
I want this mobile version just for the hilarious names. Desperate Doctor is my dating profile name.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mobile version is pretty cool! I can definitely see myself playing this during lunch break. I am not crazy about the character designs but otherwise it's 100% Dota Auto Chess. Also the names of things translated into English are funny. "Coup De Grace" is "Coup De Ombre" in this version. Venomancer is "poisonous worm" and Alchemist is..."Venomancer"???
hehehe
Engrish

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
Looking to dabble in this. So should I be getting mobile or desktop? Since it sounds like they're not actually the same.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Looking to dabble in this. So should I be getting mobile or desktop? Since it sounds like they're not actually the same.
They play effectively the same. The Dota version is the easiest to get into. Just install Dota 2, go to Arcade, install and play Auto Chess.

The mobile version uses generic characters, but gameplay-wise is pretty much 1:1 with the Dota version. You have to do some registration and install the game on your mobile device. It's up to you. I have both personally.

Oct 27, 2017
OKC
yeah, after playing the mobile game for quite a bit, i think i definitely like the dota version more. i just really don't like the art style at all on mobile and even with the janky controls on pc i prefer them to the touch controls on mobile.

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
Welp, the mobile update literally broke it for everyone not in China. (need an 11 digit phone number)

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
Apparently if you log out and log back in (possibly with an app cache clear) it might work