• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly

Some context:

This is a trailer---not for a video game---but for a new Vital Bracelet Digital Monster: https://toy.bandai.co.jp/series/vb-digitalmonster/

LJVfDm8.jpg

Probably best to have included that info in the title (and post).

Gate of Destiny if old.

Last edited:

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
announced before Survive releases? aight. could be cool

EDIT: pedometer game?

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I was hoping for a proper Digimon game...

I'd still try it. A bit doubtful I'll see this released here tho.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
I'll admit. The only thing that surprised me is that Bandai took so long to do something like this.

Pretty cool!

Woylie

May 9, 2018
I was actually thinking about picking up a cheaper old Fitbit type device recently, this could be cool but I'm assuming it's going to end up being Japan-only

PaperSparrow

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Think this should move to Off Topic to avoid breaking more hearts, lol.

Edit: If you can tolerate the Google Translate, there are more details here: https://translate.google.com/transl.../series/vb-digitalmonster/topics/detail/1809/
I was actually thinking about picking up a cheaper old Fitbit type device recently, this could be cool but I'm assuming it's going to end up being Japan-only
They did announce it in multiple languages, including English, on their Twitter so there is hope.

Last edited:

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Pre-orders started, me and my wife are very tempted, but seems like this might also be coming to America?

Spork4000

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That actually sounds really cool. If Pokemon Go was more like this, exercising to train your Pokemon and then having PvP/PvE battles I might have actually used it more.

drtomoe123

Nov 1, 2017
the Bay Area
Vital Bracelet looks freaking awesome and it's a great evolution of both the pedometer based toys and the vpets. I'm gonna grab a pre-order from Premium Bandai in a few days so I can get the Vmon chip!

drtomoe123

Nov 1, 2017
the Bay Area
I just wish it wasn't green :(

LOL this was actually my first thought! The white and black ones look so cool and more normal.

And I agree about what you said regarding the app pvp. Fans have accomplished a lot by stepping up to the plate with online for the vpets so I really hope Bandai can pull through and make a cool and invigorating approach for battling with these.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
LOL this was actually my first thought! The white and black ones look so cool and more normal.

And I agree about what you said regarding the app pvp. Fans have accomplished a lot by stepping up to the plate with online for the vpets so I really hope Bandai can pull through and make a cool and invigorating approach for battling with these.
It's going to be interesting for sure, but I'm 100% buying one regardless to motivate me and working out lol