• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
www.forbes.com

Lindsey Graham Travels With Trump To Texas A Week After Renouncing Him

‘All I can say is a count me out. Enough is enough,’ Graham said in a speech announcing his vote to affirm Biden’s victory.

Just one week after declaring he is "out" with President Donald Trump over his efforts to overturn the election, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) flew with the president on Air Force One for a trip to Alamo, Texas on Tuesday.

mr7PcQE.jpg

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Graham saw that clip where they called him Donald Trump's fluffer and thought "Hey that's a great idea"

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Lindsey Graham is one of those fuckers that leans whichever way the wind is blowing at the very second you ask him something. No principles and no convictions.

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
One day we'll know what kind of dirt the Russians had on Lindsey Graham. It must really be heinous and not just the fact that he's in all likelihood a closeted gay. I wouldn't be surprised if they had video of him with minors.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It sucks so much that we couldn't be rid of this asshole during last year's election...

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I always think back to him shooting pool on the Daily Show after losing the primary talking like a never Trumper

Now... this.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
This guy continually winning reelection has certainly impacted how I feel about the people of SC.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
With only one week left with air force one, they must be worried about all the airlines banning emotional support animals.

Ocean Panda

Banned
Oct 25, 2020
Dude really is a pilot fish
He's such a little puppy.
I have never seen a human being with less conviction than this piece of slime.
who's more pathetic him or cruz?

This isn't a personal attack on anyone:

Can we try to raise the level of discourse beyond drive-by insults? It's disheartening to come into a thread to find a page full of insults. What is the purpose of having a discussion thread if there isn't any actual discussion? For that reason, I wonder if there's any reason to create threads around these basically non-news items that only serve to attract vitriol. It's not doing anyone any good to stew in negativity.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
It's hilarious how in every photo Trump always looks like a dog who just pooped on the floor and his owner is gonna find out.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019

Can we try to raise the level of discourse beyond drive-by insults? It's disheartening to come into a thread to find a page full of insults. What is the purpose of having a discussion thread if there isn't any actual discussion? For that reason, I wonder if there's any reason to create threads around these basically non-news items that only serve to attract vitriol.
What do you want us to discuss? The nuances of what a pathetic worm Lindsey Graham is? Sometimes the reaction to the story is all you need. There's not much to glean from this other than expressing what a piece of shit the man is.

If you can pull out of this story something to discuss, I suggest doing that instead of riding on your high horse with your not-so-slick concern for the insults people are sending his way.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Can we try to raise the level of discourse beyond drive-by insults? It's disheartening to come into a thread to find a page full of insults. What is the purpose of having a discussion thread if there isn't any actual discussion? For that reason, I wonder if there's any reason to create threads around these basically non-news items that only serve to attract vitriol. It's not doing anyone any good to stew in negativity.
Get the fuck out of here defending this shit.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I can't believe I said something halfway decent about this man the night of the 6th.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

None of the posts you quoted are drive-bys.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
i put licking shoes in google to post a funny gif or something....

Now I have to go lay down.

Goodnight.

Lindsey is scum.

falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017

Imagine going to bat for Lindsay Graham

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020

That is implying Lindsey Graham is worth any sort of serious of discussion, get real man.

Oct 25, 2017
What I love about this forum:

What I'm thinking, but can't articulate..

What do you want us to discuss? The nuances of what a pathetic worm Lindsey Graham is? Sometimes the reaction to the story is all you need. There's not much to glean from this other than expressing what a piece of shit the man is.

If you can pull out of this story something to discuss, I suggest doing that instead of riding on your high horse with your not-so-slick concern for the insults people are sending his way.

What I would have said if not beaten to it...

Get the fuck out of here defending this shit.

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017

Unfortunately political threads here are not the place for any kind of discussion, and is more of a place for people to vent apparently. Not that that's a bad thing, but you have to search hard for posts that actually have something worthwhile to say.

astro

Oct 25, 2017

Lmao.

No.

Nov 6, 2017

Okay, I'll raise the discourse.

Lindsay Graham is an example of how the GOP cannot ever be trusted by their word. He is one of the worst examples of how faithless and insincere he is for fighting for the American people. He capitulates on a whim, goes back on his word constantly, and bows to authoritarians because he also wants to be one.

He is a failure of a civil servant who deserves to be kicked out of office. There's your fucking civil discourse.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately political threads here are not the place for any kind of discussion, and is more of a place for people to vent apparently. Not that that's a bad thing, but you have to search hard for posts that actually have something worthwhile to say.
There is plenty of decent discussion in politics threads here.

This specific topic doesn't really require it at all.

Idd.