• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

Banned
May 8, 2018
Colton, CA
Spending a lovely few days with my wife in Las Vegas and wanted to open up a discussion about some successful and pleasurable sexual experiences among ERA members.

Specifically moments where you and/or your partner moved forward into a positive and productive direction.

For me it's a great hotel room and being able to work my partner around the room, try different positions and work until both of us are satisfied and tired.

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
XS5LK.gif

Don't worry OP, you're not the only one who remembers.

Hell, 50 years from now, my grandkids will ask me what the internet was like in the old days and that phrase will pop into my head.

Last edited:

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I could have lived my life without reading "Booping the cervix". But I'm entertained regardless. Hell of a way to start the thread.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
We usually give each other then order from skipthedishes while watching things on the Internet. Sexual exploration gets boring 'cause at the end of the day you just wanna cum and even husking over the counter top while eating some butter chicken gets you there.

Oct 26, 2017
Conquest would imply force, so I guess title is accurate.

Seriously though, don't do that. I've had it happen before and it wasn't a great experience for the woman involved.

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
You seem to mean well but you tripped in the first half of your title and faceplanted in the second.

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
does it really count as "sexual conquest" if its your spouse?

we had a pretty fun marathon fuck on Beltane one year, with a record number of orgasms (more than 10, less than 20?).

before i met my fiancee, i once got blown three different times by three different people in the same day. that was a lot of fun for me.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Saying "I'm on holiday with my wife and want to hear strangers sexual experiences" just sounds creepy to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.