• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

_Rob_

Oct 26, 2017
Odd choice, I still don't understand why all these classics need a remake.

the-loin-king1.jpg

Alec

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
I understand why people like that song...it's very sleazy and perfectly represents the character...I just never really liked it. It isn't pleasing to my ears.

tino

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Most of the Disney live actions fairy tales are mega shit anyway, starting with Alice in Wonderland

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I guess Disney just wants this remake to be objectively inferior to the original.

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
I guess now I don't have to worry about it getting ruined but they're gonna ruin Scar now that whole sequence cemented him in the pantheon of amazing Disney villains.

Deleted member 10193

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lamest song so no loss. As long "I just Cant wait to be king" is there i'm good.
What?

It's Scar explaining his motivations and rallying the Hyenas to his cause, it is integral...

The goose stepping Hyneas is a bit distasteful in todays day and age but they could remove that and still have the song.

Jadentheman

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I mean it's a CGI reimagining guys.

And for one song scrapped there will be two new original ones to replace it. And they would be of good quality. Basing this off of Beaury and the Beast soundtrack