• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would have taken a whole movie about the first 35 seconds of this trailer. The "fish out of water" trope has been done to death.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
That opening scene in the village looks exactly like the way my Grandfather described his poor Russian village that they fled when he was a kid during the Pogroms.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
There's two very different movies here.

Also, they just left his body in the pickle bucket and the bucket was perfectly preserved for 100 years?

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty good to me. The first segment looks similar to Mouse Hunt and that movie rules.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i mean

i kind of want this, but that's heavily skewed by rock n roll suicide being one of my favorite songs

looks alright!

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
i mean

i kind of want this, but that's heavily skewed by rock n roll suicide being one of my favorite songs

looks alright!

I've been on a Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust kick lately and they could not have picked a better song to hook me.

That song in particular has gotten my attention this time around.

Oct 29, 2017
The part where he fought in the sewers was weird when you think about it? Rats limbs? Gross. But it's Seth and I enjoy his work. I don't want to watch that hot dog movie again but at the time I laugh

Coolverine

May 7, 2018
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inappropriate and objectifying commentary.
When I saw Sarah Snook, I was in because she's awesome in Succession, and has an amazing ass, but looks like she won't be in this very long

FunnyBunny19

alt account
Banned
Jan 3, 2019
What's with all the double parts going on lately? Paul Rudd, Mark Ruffalo and now Seth Rogen.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Looks great.

Also Long Shot with him and Charlize is super underrated

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
watching the trailer i feel like i just saw the entire movie

not complaining per se, though. looks good (if i read the synopsis on paper it'd be a hard pass)

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
It looks pretty good. I'm down for more Seth Rogen films that aren't either "Dick Seth" a la Sausage Party or or "Serious Seth" a la Jobs (even though I liked both of those films).

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I have to admit that isn't what I was expecting at all when I heard the concept.

I'd even go as far as to say I actually really like the look of this, Rogen looks like believable and, dare I say it, compelling, in both roles.

I'm quietly excited for this.