• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Something we made is a great studio name

And their logo looks like the "I made this" meme!

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Well this was different.

I really only came away interested in playing one game and liking a few others for what they have or trying to achieve. Neat that this direct had shadow drops and an online multiplayer game.. Things like that helped kept things interesting.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
What a lovely 40 minutes. I wrote down a list of 20 games that I want to keep my eye on ... somebody help me.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Kind of a bummer how many of these titles seem to be mobile games. I'm not inherently anti-mobile game but I don't really have something that plays them well these days.

That being said, I wasn't able to pay full attention because I'm at work, but what's that Okami-ass looking game with the girl riding the cat in the intro?

Looks like it was Calico:

Calico

Calico is a new game from Peachy Keen Games©! Our goal: No animals that you can't pet.

Last edited:

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Great little presentation. I took note of every game featured/mentioned (minus Oooblets, which I'm sure will pop up in the PC Gaming thread when the Steam release is around the corner) and will wishlist what I can.

I'm particularly interested in The Spirit and the Mouse.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Only caught the last 10 minutes or so but that was a lovely stream, lots of creativity and fun to be had! :)

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
"Little Witch in the Woods" , "A Space for the Unbound", "Rainy Season" & "Hoa" looked the most interesting to me.

Some more videos of Hoa-

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
Didn't see Skate Bird in there, though I wasn't paying full attention admittedly.

Ollie-Oop looks great though.

Nice to see so many skateboarding titles for folks that don't want to do business with Activision these days.

It briefly popped up towards the end in the montage.

Ollie -Oop looks great! I'm stoked on all the skating titles haha

Syrenne

Producer of Manifold Garden
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly it felt like there were 50 games in the sizzle alone!

Great presentation! The games almost uniformly look incredible!!!

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Kind of a bummer how many of these titles seem to be mobile games. I'm not inherently anti-mobile game but I don't really have something that plays them well these days.

That being said, I wasn't able to pay full attention because I'm at work, but what's that Okami-ass looking game with the girl riding the cat in the intro?

Looks like was Calico:

Calico

Calico is a new game from Peachy Keen Games©! Our goal: No animals that you can't pet.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I was really excited to see more of a few games I want: A Space for the Unbound, Little Witch in the Woods, and Spiritfarer. Those all still look fantastic.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Yeah, that was lovely. A lot of interesting looking games there for me.

Mondo Museum, Little Witch in the Woods and Wayward Strand stood out most to me for games I hadn't heard of before.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
well now im hyped for a lot of games starring cats I wasn't hyped for this morning
Have been looking forward to Chicory since the Steam indie showcase featured its demo. Looks to be so much fun

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
It's so funny to me how many of these games are tackling really heavy themes, while "mature" games are still mostly stuck on the whole killing dudes really hard thing.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Spiritfarer hype increasing.

Hoa, Toem, and Mondo Museum were new ones to me that I am now eagerly awaiting.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
It's so funny to me how many of these games are tackling really heavy themes, while "mature" games are still mostly stuck on the whole killing dudes really hard thing.
Mostly because those "mature" games are big AAA productions who don't feel they can afford to turn off people who would make a claim about games tackling such social issues as a negative. Thankfully we have these showcased games

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
This was really good, loved the look of most of those games. Melon Journey 2, Wayward Strand, and A Space for the Unbound in particular

Honestly it all reminded me of that sweetspot of Japanese game development in the mid 2000's. Games like Chulip, Giftpia, and Chibi Robo. Was honestly pretty inspiring too.