• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ

did this news give you a WAP/WAB era? what legends.

contribute to its record breaking success by clicking below:

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This came on Spotify the other day randomly I'd never heard it before and never felt as old, catchy as hell but didn't realise it was mainstream

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Song is decent, glad to see them both finding success with it. It's also INCREDIBLY satisfying watching all the good little christians of the world clutch their pearls over it.

TheAvatar

Nov 4, 2017
This song has been pushed HARD recently,

honestly seems like there are more people complaining about outrage than actual people outraging.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
I cannot wait to hear "macaroni in a pot" on the radio.

It will be the "skeet skeet" of this generation (and I suppose "wet and gushy" will be, too lol)

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
It's crazy seeing conservatives try to play at moral outrage as if anyone believes they give a shit about that anymore.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Turns out that sex still sells in 2020, to the surprise of nobody in particular.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
It's a very mediocre song elevated by controversy. That's the Cardi B brand I guess.

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wet and gushy is the weirdest radio edit.
you should hear the radio edit they play on BBC radio in the UK. They don't even say gushy she just says "wet wet wet" like she's trying to summon the band and so much of it has to be cut (including the instrumental) I don't know why they even bothered.

edit: here

OP
OP
bye

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
OP is wrong, it's the most streamed song in its opening week, not the most streamed song in one week.
837.jpg

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
you should hear the radio edit they play on BBC radio in the UK. They don't even say gushy she just says "wet wet wet" like she's trying to summon the band and so much of it has to be cut (including the instrumental) I don't know why they even bothered.

This is hilarious 😂

"WET Wet w..e....t........"

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle

is tis really teh BBC radio edit?? why even bother lmaooo