• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BobbyRawlins

Oct 25, 2017
why does everyone want to excuse these fucks as mentally ill. stop it. theyre racist pieces of shit, nothing else.

awwjayzin

Apr 26, 2018
Talking to a friend yesterday, he remembered an incident at the park 3-4 years ago when she was yelling at people playing basketball, saying something along the lines of "you brown and black people have gotta go". He remembers this because one the guys responded "don't make come over there, I ain't afraid to go back to jail" LOL

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Funny how these racist fucks always seem to think if the video is put online that everyone will side with them haha

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Talking to a friend yesterday, he remembered an incident at the park 3-4 years ago when she was yelling at people playing basketball, saying something along the lines of "you brown and black people have gotta go". He remembers this because one the guys responded "don't make come over there, I ain't afraid to go back to jail" LOL
Man. One day she's going to go off on the wrong person.

mrmyth

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like the 'mentally unwell' brigade has some soul searching to do. Its easier to believe she's crazy than to think a person can be THIS racist in 2020. But that's your problem - not seeing the world for what it is instead of what you want it to be. It's very easy to believe, if this woman's family is police and they've already gotten her off scot-free from one assault, that she would be THIS racist going forward. Why wouldn't she be? There's been no negative reinforcement in her life to say to her that being racist is wrong or has consequences.

People are fucking scum held back by the consequences of society. Its why those consequences exist. Remove them and this lady is what you get.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
OMG! How hypocritical of this woman to claim she ain't racist then proceeds at a poor attempt at an Asian accent. And the amount of people downplaying this woman's racism. SMDH

Karens: 1% Evil
99% Hot Gas

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Keep putting her on blast. With the way things are going, not even her supposed cop kids will be able to keep her from the consequences of her actions.

TheGrayFox

Banned
Jun 3, 2020
Are you some of you still really having such a difficult time realizing that somebody can be both a virulent racist and mentally unwell at the same time?

nobody is defending this lady and her racism.

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (3 Months): Excusing racism, hostility, and perpetuating ableist stereotypes
Are you some of you still really having such a difficult time realizing that somebody can be both a virulent racist and mentally unwell at the same time?

RT

u can usually tell when someone is having a bad day and goes on a tirade and her true colors show

this lady is CLEARLY crazy and if u can't see that then i honestly question ur social iq

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

It is absolutely possible for someone to be both a racist and mentally unstable. Nobody here has provided adequate evidence that this is the case for this woman.
RT

u can usually tell when someone is having a bad day and goes on a tirade and her true colors show

this lady is CLEARLY crazy and if u can't see that then i honestly question ur social iq

What "crazy" symptoms is she displaying in either of those videos?

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Holy FUCK I cant stand when white US folk say "go home"

Mother fuckers you stole your country by genocide.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She probably lives there and felt like "the asians" are taking over her city so she went batshit crazy. Racist logic isn't logical.

The Asian community, especially Japanese immigrants have been flocking to Torrance for 40 years. Guess this has been gestating in her for a long, long time. What a vile POS.

Also, Torrance and The South Bay, as diverse as they, have Karens in DROVES. Torrance is like an incubation chamber in certain parts.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On the one hand she's virulently racist towards the Asian woman.

But she's also sharply concerned for her wellbeing because she's wearing black in the California sun. Maybe it's a nervous tic lol

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
The fuck is wrong with people. Racist trash.

Listen to the way her voice is trembling in the first video.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be hard to find her identity since olds have a smaller digital footprint.
The guy that she was harassing in the parking lot got her license plate number on video. Anybody that has access to search that sort of database should be able to easily find out exactly who she is.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
The guy that she was harassing in the parking lot got her license plate number on video. Anybody that has access to search that sort of database should be able to easily find out exactly who she is.
It could be registered in another person's name? Because if not, wouldn't she be IDed by now?

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
It's gonna be hard to find her identity since olds have a smaller digital footprint.

From what I can tell, the police already identified her from the earlier incident. I just don't want to post anything unless it's 1000% confirmed. But yes, twitter seemed to have a difficult time finding her.

TheGrayFox

Banned
Jun 3, 2020
It is absolutely possible for someone to be both a racist and mentally unstable. Nobody here has provided adequate evidence that this is the case for this woman.

What "crazy" symptoms is she displaying in either of those videos?

To answer the question, I'm going to refer to that other dude's comment about Social IQ.

Do you really need us to explain how the lady who has been video taped several times in less than one week and has a well documented history of having incredibly bizarre, completely inappropriate, unprovoked emotional outbursts involving long-winded racist rants and even physical assault might not be all there mentally? The normal response upon seeing these videos is "holy shit this racist bitch is crazy." and for good reason. This racist bitch is out of her mind. Acknowledging her craziness isn't a defense of her racism.

OP
OP
Kernel

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
My wife's Asian and grew up in Orange County. She got told to "go back to China"(not even from there) growing up many times.

So this hits close to home.

Although if her rumored identity is true and based on a now deleted post by a purported family friend claimed the mental illness defense too.

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
CNN just broadcast the video on tv. They report that the local police don't know who she is. But "have an idea".

An idea. I wonder. 🤔

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
Her voice trembling in that first video. She's scared.

White people are fucking terrified right now.

It's amusing.
That's adrenaline more than fear. Increased heart rate, rapid shallow breaths. Also, what's up with people pulling their mask down to talk? Do they think we can't hear them? I've never had this impulse when talking with my mask on.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I knew someone who worked as an elementary school teacher in Manhattan Beach. Now that is the real Karen incubator. She had absolutely nothing nice to say about the parents there.

Manhattan Beach is incredibly wealthy so it's this different type of Karen. Like, the type of Karen that won't get caught but you know, Karens. I'd argue El Segundo down the road has a longer, stranger history of racism. It's quite the bubble and SUPER insular.

Torrance is the more upper-middle class, entitled Karen that we see more examples of I think. Compared to LA proper, there are way more Trump signs here too. Manhattan Beach does have some good people living there though.

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
When she started saying "go back to whatever country you belong" you can just hear it in her voice. She grits her teeth. Almost starts speaking under her breath. THAT'S how you know she's expressing how she actually feels and isn't just playing it up for show.

Racism, xenophobia, intolerance, otherism, or whatever you want to call it. Real behavior driven by real feelings.

I'm familiar with it because my mother falls in the same category, minus the public display.

maks

Oct 27, 2017
Im at this park 2-3 times a week before corona-virus. It's like 50% minorities there, she must be trying to build up a tolerance lol.

Oh, doxing is not right. Don't be part of that.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Also, what's up with people pulling their mask down to talk? Do they think we can't hear them? I've never had this impulse when talking with my mask on.
Working a front facing job behind glass panes, customers can barely understand me and I can barely understand them. I long for the day we don't have to wear these things.

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
Working a front facing job behind glass panes, customers can barely understand me and I can barely understand them. I long for the day we don't have to wear these things.
Maybe that's the case. I'm usually indoors in an office environment where ambient noise level is low, which makes it easy to hear people with mask/talk with mask on.