• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
It'll be interesting to see how long it takes until her whole personal life is put out there. Dumb idiot.

lol she doesn't care, it's obvious she's old and gives no fucks

What repercussions will she suffer anyway? Can't take away her welfare checks and she's got no dignity looking like *that*.

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I love these women.

No ambitions
No goals
Probably no education
Going around attacking random minorities to feel good about having less melanin

fucking pathetic

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Something about this one makes me seethe more than the others. It's that gleeful smile while vomiting such hate. Looking forward to her catching some karma.

ReturnOfThaMack88

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2020
damn has she been identified yet? Shamed into oblivion? Please?? It's the one thing that keeps me going these days.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
yeah, saw that sometime yesterday.that sort of pure hatred was a bit shocking to hear. what the fuck. the idiocy of these people, jesus christ. i would lose it on these morons.

this woman is pure awful and she knows what she's doing targeting and agitating these people

mozbar

Feb 20, 2018
I never comment on this type of stuff. But how is this shit normalized in the US? HOW?!

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Holy hell what an incredible catalogue of footage from one old racist white woman. I guess she meant it she doesn't care about the Facebook videos because she's just some old lady with nothing to face repercussions on - no job to lose, or life left to lose a reputation.

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
For sure. Perhaps we only see this more often because the internet is predominantly in English. But damn. It feels like a new video every other hour.
It's only becoming more visible because of social media, but it's been there all along.

There are incidents that many of us face and feel every day. I'm sure that where you're from, there are instances of people who are made to feel less than just by walking down the street, too.

Maybe there needs to be a global campaign to stamp out racism with more social media activism.

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
Not making excuses for her racism, but she seems mentally ill. You just get that weird "not quite right" feeling from her inability to hold a coherent thought and general rambling like a street person.
I'm not sure why people are even responding to her.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not a violent person but this is one of this situations where I feel the desire to beat someone to death with my hands.

Coolverine

May 7, 2018
Man. I am from Torrance, this is weeeeird to see. Also, I might just hunt for this bitch at the park

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
User Banned (2 Months): Excusing racism and perpetuating ableist stereotypes over multiple posts

Coolverine

May 7, 2018
You need to breathe and compose yourself. This kind of talk is disturbing. The woman is disturbed and clearly needa help but your language is way excessive.

I more just mean see if she's still there trying to raise hell. I am not gonna wear camo with a bow trying to literally hunt her.

also, stop playing arm chair psych, she's just a racist entitled fuck. She's not disturbed

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You need to breathe and compose yourself. This kind of talk is disturbing. The woman is disturbed and clearly needa help but your language is way excessive.

We have at least three instances of her acting like a jackass to minorities that we know of so far. The words coming out of her mouth show how deep her depravity goes. Fuck her.

Edit: The mental health defense is super disingenuous. None of us knows if she has problems, but we have all seen multiple videos of her acting like a jackass.

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
We have at least three instances of her acting like a jackass to minorities that we know of so far. The words coming out of her mouth show how deep her depravity goes. Fuck her.

I certainly agree with the sentiment of "fuck her" but the imagery you painted of "beating one to death" is really fucked up and reeks of some weird kind of overcompensation. Not helpful to the fight at all.