• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Simon continues to have no chill on Twitter and it's glorious.

Anyways, fuck Texas' anti-women politics.

Last edited:

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't these sorts of moves hurt locals who would be hired to work on the productions?

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Same guy who worked with James Franco despite all the stuff that was public by that point, right?

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
As a person who lives in Texas, I'm all for this kind of avoidance of the state. I hope that every popular music artist and other events also skip the state.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
I remember going to college for a year in Texas. I have no idea how you Texans manage to live there.

Signaling to change lanes? Forget about it. Trucks for DAYS.

Sprawling urban areas with ditches everywhere? You got it.

You want to see some nasty beach areas? Galveston has got you covered.

How can land be dry(Northern Texas) and have 60-70 percent humidity in the air that makes 90+ degree weather feel like 100+ degree weather. Texas can show you.

Northern Texas is like flat ass Oklahoma but hotter.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
As someone living in Texas, this is fantastic.
This state is trash.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (3 Months): Concern Trolling Around Sensitive Subject; Prior Bans for Dismissing Misogyny, Sinophobia, and Representation Concerns

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will be a shame in a way as most of his shows really make the most of being on location in the city they're filming in, but gotta do right by the employees and try not to reward state that pull this shit where its feasible. Looking forward to the new show about BPD.

Thordinson

Aug 1, 2018
Good.

I think the issue is that moves like this would most likely hurt the major (Democrat run) cities, while have little effect on the rest of the state where the Republicans draw their support from.

Let's not act like the Democrat run cities don't have terrible policies too. Boycott the whole state if you want.

Yep, which might make it wrong-headed if he were framing it purely as a political protest, but as he said, it's about not endangering his team by bringing them to a place where they will be denied necessary healthcare.

Even if it were solely a political protest, I'd support it as a Texan.