• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pulp

Nov 4, 2017
The cast looks fine to me. Only thing I don't like is that leaked plot synopsis. But I will give it a chance.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Amell is a surprisingly good pick for Chris. That's really all I have to say (well, that's nice anyway).

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Not going to lie, it's going to take a lot to beat Sienna Guillory's performance as Jill for me.

cvxfreak

DINO CRISIS SUX
Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
Three different TV-film productions at the same time is a lot for one franchise like Resident Evil. It's like Capcom saw what AMC was doing with all those TWD spinoffs and decided it wanted a piece of the action.

Glad they're taking different approaches. One is canon to the game series, the other a reimagining and the third its own thing altogether.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Going to be another pile of shit with a clownish script. I'm so fucking annoyed that this franchise got the stupid fucking movies it did and will just continue it that with another one.

Oct 25, 2017
Three different TV-film productions at the same time is a lot for one franchise like Resident Evil. It's like Capcom saw what AMC was doing with all those TWD spinoffs and decided it wanted a piece of the action.

Glad they're taking different approaches. One is canon to the game series, the other a reimagining and the third its own thing altogether.
Wesker kids thing just sounds dumb and unnecessary.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
In what world is RE worthy of some sort of Oscar Winning script? Lol you guys gotta take a chill pill.

No world but I'm not taking about fucking Oscar-worthy, just a semi-serious movie with a remotely sensible script. Something more like suspense-horror and dark instead of that nonsense we ended up with. I was 19 when the first one came out and I laughed my ass off at that fucking bullshit because it was so stupid even at that age.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
No world but I'm not taking about fucking Oscar-worthy, just a semi serious movie. Something more like suspense-horror and dark instead of that nonsense we ended up with. I was 19 when the first one came out and I laughed my ass off at that fucking bullshit because it was so stupid.
Well yeah mate, all six films are hysterical.

I'm not familiar with the director's work, but it seems he doesn't go for schlock like WS Anderson does. I'm assuming this will be a slightly more serious take.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

Good to mention that we also have gotten official confirmation that Chad is joining the cast as Richard (RE1 character), plus, this is 99% likely to be the new Ada as she also was confirmed:

20201102_184112.jpg

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Capcom did a similar thing in the early-to-mid 2000s when they released RE0, REmake and RE4 in rapid succession to decide the direction of the franchise. Whichever of the three projects ends up being the most popular may well be the direction Capcom takes going forward.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
100% cool with Leon and Jill being a different race/ethnicity, that's actually dope and I dig it. Not cool at all with those story changes, what in the hell lol.