• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
FUCK YES

Coincidentally, we are rewatching this now. Her first time though, she loves it.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
I think about this conversation literally multiple times per week:

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
INJECT THIS SHIT STRAIGHT INTO MY VEINS

All in. 100% Day One viewing

The banter and dialogue in Justified was .... *chef's kiss*

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
"City Primeval: High Noon in Detroit" follows a killer named Clement Mansell, known as the "Oklahoma Wildman," as well as dedicated Detroit homicide detective Raymond Cruz and former madam Ava Crowder, now working (under an alias) as a marksman for the Detroit PD, who vow to take him down.

HOLY SHIT

I'M IN

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
I think about this conversation literally multiple times per week:

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I've also legitimately thought about this bit of dialogue weekly since it aired. It's the perfect summation of how certain people exist day to day.

150,000% ready for whatever the Justified team does. I've been waiting for them to announce something new since the finale.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
Hell yes. The finale was perfect, but I did wonder if there would ever be a continuation. Focusing on other characters while including cameos would be great.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hyped as fuck, as much about the JUSTIFIED writers coming back as Olyphant.

Wonder how they're going to handle a character who is both 1) very fun and 2) police brutality incarnate. I mean, he mellowed out somewhat, but still.
I got super excited and then remembered we live in a post-George Floyd world.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Even if Raylan never comes back the team behind it making a Justified style show is something I'm 100% for