• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Such bravery after Biden and Kamala has been certified.
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's former chief of staff and current special envoy to Northern Ireland said Thursday that he's resigning from his diplomatic post.

"I called [Secretary of State] Mike Pompeo last night to let him know I was resigning from that. I can't do it. I can't stay," Mick Mulvaney told CNBC in an exclusive interview.

"Those who choose to stay, and I have talked with some of them, are choosing to stay because they're worried the president might put someone worse in," Mulvaney said. But he said other officials may not stay.

Trump, during a Wednesday rally outside the White House, encouraged thousands of supporters to march to the Capitol to protest what historically have been ceremonial proceedings. Trump returned to the White House after his speech and later told supporters in a tweeted video "you have to go home now" but he didn't condemn the violence.
www.cnbc.com

'I can't stay here' — Mick Mulvaney resigns from Trump administration, expects others to follow

Mulvaney, President Trump's former chief of staff, told CNBC he has resigned as special U.S. envoy to Northern Ireland.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
The rats leaving the sinking ship picture has been used so many times over the years. Turns out the rats had patience. There's only inches of the ship left above water. Very brave to stick it out all this time.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck off you coward. This is *your* mess too.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
It's all too late but i like the fact bthat it hurts Trump's feelings. So i still hope everybody resigns.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mick doesn't even do anything now, the loser's quitting a job that barely even exists

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Trying to salvage some sort of career after

he had no issues whatsoever when he worked there all that time

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Don't let these people distance themselves from this. That stink shouldn't be able to come off so easy.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
"Those who choose to stay, and I have talked with some of them, are choosing to stay because they're worried the president might put someone worse in," Mulvaney said. But he said other officials may not stay.

I love the implicit acknowledgement by said people that they're not worthy of the position themselves.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
"If I resign when 99% of Trump's term is over I'll still be able to save my legacy"

Nah fuck off

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
3eql.gif

This guy can shove it where the sun don't shine. "Oh, we burnt it all to the ground, let's resign so I can say I am not to blame". Fuck right off.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Let the white washing begin. None of these fucks get quarter here. They're all complicit and they all should suffer.

Spartacris

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
No. No 11th hour attempts to wash your hands you despicable fuck.

Isn't this one the one that said COVID was the latest Democratic hoax?

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
"Trump returned to the White House after his speech and later told supporters in a tweeted video "you have to go home now" but he didn't condemn the violence"

If they're going to summarize the message then characterize it properly. Not only did he refuse to condemn the violence, he thanked the insurrectionists and said "we love you."

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
It's too late now. If you wanted to resign in protest, you had plenty of opportunity to do it.

Now, Mick, you have a duty to speak out publicly against the president and organize execution of the 25th amendment.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
As I said in the big thread, this is akin to ignoring your parents when they keep telling you not to do something, and then you try to pretend you listened and it wasn't your fault.

The Trump Administration is trying to hide the matches while the house burns.