• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
"I think there is at the very least the 'possibility' that this was a filmed public execution of a black man by a white cop, with the purpose of creating racial tensions and driving a wedge in the growing group of anti-deep state sentiment from common people, that have already been psychologically traumatized by COVID-19 fears," Brehm wrote in a post that has since been deleted.

www.expressnews.com

‘George Floyd — a staged event,’ says Bexar County GOP chair Cynthia Brehm

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott called on Bexar County GOP chair Cynthia Brehm to resign after she...

My state, ladies and gents. 🤦‍♂️

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, so is she saying this is right-wing instigators that wanted to start a race war, or that the BLM group staged it? Those are very different statements (both are exceptionally dumb)

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
OMFG. The hell is wrong with these people. Everything's a deep state conspiracy rather than recognize the cause of bad things right now (systemic institutionalized racism and Trump).

svacina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So did he let himself be killed by morons to start a race war?

Karen writes the best fan fiction!

ABIC

Banned
Nov 19, 2017
Insane. And not that far from where I am, even.

Just utter insanity.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the message

EZnpwSZWAAAHUIN

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Don't matter if it's deleted, it was probably screen shotted by a right wing group and there will be idiots parroting this crap on FB within the hour.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Give it a few years and this will be the mainstream Republican view. I mean are we really that far from this already? Trump could come out tomorrow and say this and I wouldn't even be surprised.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine believing someone that quoted MKUltra. (It was a real thing but no there's no fucking sleeper agents)

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
She says it was done by Democrats because of Trumps supposed rising popularity with Black voters.

not necessarily democrats just "the deep state". For all the harping Trump supporters do about how Russia interfering with our elections are a conspiracy (which has backing with physical and circumnstantial evidence), they sure do attribute a lot to Soros, Gates, Democrats, and the "Deep State".

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I just can't deal with this shit anymore, I'm going offline for the rest of the day.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
I've been hearing conspiracy folks say that this is a Russian or Chinese Government plot.

All they needed to do was to have someone call the cops on a black person, and the police will do the rest.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, so is she saying this is right-wing instigators that wanted to start a race war, or that the BLM group staged it? Those are very different statements (both are exceptionally dumb)

The George Floyd murder and surrounding protests must have been costing them voters.

So clearly it's a Democratic hoax.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
When did the right/far-right become such conspiracy nuts? Its truly bizarre at this point how much complete nonsense and craziness they buy into and spread.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Oh well if you say so. Hey wasn't there a terrorist attack at Bowling Green too?

Plasticine

Oct 25, 2017
So did he let himself be killed by morons to start a race war?

Karen writes the best fan fiction!

Presumably he's a crisis actor. He only played dead, then was relocated by George Soros and the Deep State. Given a new identity, he's living happily ever after. So basically, she's a fucking moron.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I love that she doesn't base it on anything. No evidence, no anonymous sources, not a shred of anything based in reality, just "I need something to reinforce my twisted worldview, so how does this idea sound?!"