• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
How far along is the new GotG? Did they cast Adam Warlock yet?

Maybe Nova.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
No way is he Namor you need someone utterly charming but arrogant beyond belief to pull that off.

Nothing I've seen Kit in has he showed that range

If they actually get Henry Golding for Namor it'll be perfect. The kind of guy who's just so effortlessly likeable that it hurts when he's being a gigantic asshole.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I mean, Tom Hardy played Bane even though he's only 5'9'' or so.

Can't remember if it was well "hidden" (the height I mean; his body was that of an animal in that movie).

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
277b55944fe3b0b2d3d99f2e9f168de2.jpg

Although RDJ is 5'9''.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I...never argued otherwise?

Just going off what Google said, would NOT be surprised if he adds a couple inches.

My point was that he isn't that short even compared to Kraven's canon height. 2 inches is absolutely within the range of hollywood magic.

And I would argue Kraven's imposing stature is mostly thanks to his broad shoulders. His classic design is mean to accentuate that as well.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think this is great. Say what you will about him, he was a FANTASTIC action actor. He did great in the battle scenes. He doesn't get enough credit for it, IMO. Battle of the Bastards was a real treat and a great climax for the character of Jon Snow, as it turns out.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is he go gonna up to Valkyrie and declare her to be his Queen

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
The guy definitely lacks charisma and on screen presence.

He could play a one note villain or a confused hero, any ideas ?

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we get the guy who played Jaime too? I need to see more of him in stuff.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly wouldn't even mind if he wasn't even introduced in the first film. Because once he is there he is there, the black hole is unavoidable.

I would like at least 2, maybe even 3 films before he shows up. Show him in the after credits scenes and hint at him, but that's it.

Obviously not gonna happen, but still.