• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for the inevitable supplies crying video when the judge sentenced him

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Kangaroo Court

yaFWVq4ZAb-hWVxgJAOKyc8BSpLKxUo1Et1bh7mtJsA.jpg

What I thought too.

Digging his own grave. What an idiot.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
"I don't like you people... you're a robot to me... you can't come get me if I don't want you to... Fuck all of you... Fuck all of you..."

So he's still in the "fuck around" stage with, "find out" around the corner then.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
Too bad this is over zoom - in person, a judge would never put up with this shit and would can his ass in jail for contempt.

Feb 9, 2018
Haha these trump voters constantly keep showing how stupid they are. While it is total bullshit that the usa makes people who aren't us citizens and who don't even live in the usa file taxes with the IRS just because they happen to be married to a US citizen who lives in another country, there is no way that anyone is getting taxed 70% inside or outside the USA by the usa government.

I also can't do anything but shake my head at the fucking privilege these trump fucks continue to argue for and be afforded for their fuckery when others wouldn't be afforded a fraction of it for doing far less than trying to overthrow the government of the usa.

"I'm being taxed to death!" is up there with the "Democrats don't have jobs" meme. It's hard to tell if they're being sarcastic or not when they say shit like that, but if they're not, then how stupid can someone be to believe that literally everyone who votes Democrat is unemployed?

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I watch a lot of these COVID call in hearings being a fan of watching Sovereign Citizen videos and the gist is that it just isn't worth the effort to go to someone's house and imprison them for contempt when you can just mute them, no matter how crazy and disrespectful they get. This must go doubly so for these federal charges because you'd have to send people across the entire country to jail these loonies.
You are aware that the federal government doesn't only have personnel in Washington DC, right? And that they work with local law enforcement?

Oct 30, 2017
It's clearly theatrics in order to delay proceedings. Dude is scared shitless. No evaluator would find this dude incapable to proceed just because he's belligerent on a phone call.