• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This guy is a future mass shooting perpetrator in the making. Get your thoughts and prayers and "how could this happen"s ready.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
E0utIw5VIAIAcyL

What a guy
Lmfao

"I rest my case, your honor"

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Its a very common complaint about Dem's being in power that "they are gonna tax all your income 70-90%!!" because thats what is spewed on Fox and Facebook so they take it as gospel. I dont understand how any rational person could honestly think you would lose 70% of your paycheck, its a very easy giveaway about who is drinking the Fox-aid.

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
How has he not gotten any sort of Contempt of Court yet? Also are they taking into account those threats he made on social media? I mean I know the answers to the questions but I gotta ask anyways

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
a hybridization between qanon and sovereign citizens is not something I look forward to.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
This guy is going to jail for a long time 😅

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they throw all of his chud friends and mother who disrupted the proceedings in jail as well

winjet81

Oct 27, 2017
If this guy was a POC, the govt would just quietly ship him to Guantanamo after these shenanigans.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a perfectly rational reaction in addition to joining an angry mob to attack people after your white guy lost against the other white guy in an election, not like those uppity BLM protesters and their sign waving over a little thing like years of murder

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Cant they throw you in prison for years for doing this shit regardless of what you are charged with? Like..holy shit he thinks he can do whatever he wants and is above the law. What a fucking idiot.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
These people really forgot the world is not theirs only and they live in a society

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
70%? This dude must be getting mistakenly taxed by the government of a different country.
iirc, it's an old conservative meme. The way it goes is something like if you add up your income taxes, sales taxes, taxes the corporation has to pay that gets absorbed into the price of the goods you're buying, property taxes, etc it's some crazy percentage like 70%. So they believe if they abolish all those taxes or just have one super low flat tax (that naturally the corporations are exempt from so the price of goods is low), then they'd be rich just from the shit wages they're getting now.

Not counting, of course, the fact that they wouldn't be able to afford the toll roads or anything transported on those roads, or schools for their kids, or police protection for their neighborhoods, or retirement, or a military...

It'd be cute that they want to pretend they're roughing it out in the wild west with 1000 acres and a wood axe, but they're literally pushing back against civilization for the rest of us.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
If this guy was a POC, the govt would just quietly ship him to Guantanamo after these shenanigans.
if this guy was a POC, the capitol police would have beat the shit out of all of them, shot some women, and the national guard would be on full force.

Anyone arrested would still be in jail with a 3043 hearing date.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Its a very common complaint about Dem's being in power that "they are gonna tax all your income 70-90%!!" because thats what is spewed on Fox and Facebook so they take it as gospel. I dont understand how any rational person could honestly think you would lose 70% of your paycheck, its a very easy giveaway about who is drinking the Fox-aid.

Even if he thought he was being taxed 70% of his income, wouldn't he have noticed when he did his taxes that it wasn't true? Unless he didn't do his taxes. Or doesn't understand how math works... which seems kinda likely.

How has he not gotten any sort of Contempt of Court yet? Also are they taking into account those threats he made on social media? I mean I know the answers to the questions but I gotta ask anyways

I wonder if they think the case is clear cut enough it's not worth it? Like, he's going to jail for a long time regardless, maybe adding more paperwork isn't worth the effort yet. Hopefully they do charge him if it extends his time in jail.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
This is another example of what happens when right wingers and their media fosters and feeds into the persecution complexes they've created with fear and paranoia on top. The amount of brain rot these people have is terrifying, meanwhile these are the sorts that unironically call others "sheep".

White Conservatives: "Of course we are."

Also White Conservatives:

Screenshot_82.jpg
Why ya gotta bring poor Brendan Frasier into this?

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Umm why isn't he in jail for contempt? If that had been a Nigga
So I watch a lot of these COVID call in hearings being a fan of watching Sovereign Citizen videos and the gist is that it just isn't worth the effort to go to someone's house and imprison them for contempt when you can just mute them, no matter how crazy and disrespectful they get. This must go doubly so for these federal charges because you'd have to send people across the entire country to jail these loonies.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
This is another example of what happens when right wingers and their media fosters and feeds into the persecution complexes they've created with fear and paranoia on top. The amount of brain rot these people have is terrifying, meanwhile these are the sorts that unironically call others "sheep".

Why ya gotta bring poor Brendan Frasier into this?
I love Brendan but I can't think of a single picture that better describes the feeling of, "I've completely lost control of my life."