• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CBZ

Jul 2, 2022
YlaBR2B.png
As someone who collects Disney tapes this got a huge laugh out of me. Right down to the Classics diamond and the catalog numbers on the side, too.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
Come check out our hot chimichanga truck and get yourself a free chimichanga #chimichanga

The Disney machine rolls on. I can't wait for the Daredevil avocados.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Kinda hoping, with no reason to, that Once Upon A Deadpool is added as bonus features, like how some of the feature length Star Wars docs on Disney+ and feature length making ofs on Criterion are in the bonus features tabs instead of being regularly accessible.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll add the PG-13 version of Deadpool 2 as a bonus feature. You can't watch it or rent it anywhere. The edit was really funny with the Princess Bride framing with Fred Savage.

Dec 24, 2017
If Disney going to have the ultra-violent/vulgar Logan and the ultra-violent/raunchy Deadpool movies, then logically it would be no problem for them to add material with lower ratings which are aimed at older audiences like Titan A.E., Independence Day, and Unbreakable for example.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
If Disney going to have the ultra-violent/vulgar Logan and the ultra-violent/raunchy Deadpool movies, then logically it would be no problem for them to add material with lower ratings which are aimed at older audiences like Titan A.E., Independence Day, and Unbreakable for example.
All three are available in Canada. I have no idea what's holding up Titan A.E. in the US since it's not on any other streaming service but the other two are on other services.