• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8674

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So I was having some fun with this game. Just started it, I was having some trouble with a few things.

- First thing, when you start the game they tell you to "go fuck yourself, we don't have an auto save system". Okay, fine. But I've played for over a half an hour with 0 save point.

The SNES mini save points system doesn't count. Playing old school like a true SNES.

- I felt that a handful of times my attack's
mysteriously missed my opponents
- I'm not sure I quite understand how the game wants me to block certain attacks, especially with the endless enemies they seem to throw at you. Sometimes I'm blocking with the battle command other times it's with the defensive items, but I took big hits.

- ran out of health items during the first boss after the initial cut scene. Frankystein. I died, fine. But since the game didn't let me save and this shitty game also has no auto save, I completely wasted a hours of this game and of my life playing this crappy console port, because I died on a boss after I got spammed so badly by the attacks that it was literally impossible for me to heal. My character took about 5 hits in a row from the boss, I tried pressing attack, didn't work.

So I'm done with this game. I bought it sometime last year, I regret not playing it immediately back then so I could refund this mess. It was fun while it lasted but I just don't have the time for crap like this, I have 20 other games on the SNES mini, I don't have the time to waste playing games developed in such a fashion.

- immediately closed it, don't need this for a game that doesn't allow you to to auto- save.

On top of that you have to live in fear of CTDs with this game because it's just a SNES port with 0 effort. All of the animations seemed like slideshows although the gameplay itself was at 30fps.

Jun 26, 2018
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.