Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
this is actually a half decent match-up on paper. I don't expect too much because of their styles, though.
It's just….AEW feels like nothing but go home shows and random stuff. I think Tony is trying to see how many losses Shane Taylor Promotions can take in a month before people say something.

"No rest for 'The Machine' @briancagegmsi after his hard-fought battle against #AEW World Champ Swerve Strickland!"

They are trying to hype up guys that always lose in a match they are going to lose. The tag and trios divisions are dead and they won't/can't have a womens tag yet.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's just….AEW feels like nothing but go home shows and random stuff. I think Tony is trying to see how many losses Shane Taylor Promotions can take in a month before people say something.

"No rest for 'The Machine' @briancagegmsi after his hard-fought battle against #AEW World Champ Swerve Strickland!"

They are trying to hype up guys that always lose in a match they are going to lose. The tag and trios divisions are dead and they won't/can't have a womens tag yet.

Tbf aew is like 'random match generator' period

Ngl though reading your posts maybe you should stop watching for a bit, sounds like aew just ain't working for you atm

Last edited: