• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
lAlstwD.jpeg

Grim Fandango Remastered (Vita) - I'm think I'm about halfway through. The runtime says 8 hours.

How about you?

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Visiting family, so continuing my first ER replay on the deck during the commute. Or maybe some Theatrhythm.

xq7oEM4.jpeg

uWMb3gx.png

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
Long week end ahead for me. Planning on doing a bunch of short games (Heaven Will Be Mine, Firewatch & Road 96: Mile 0), but also I've started Far Cry 5 so maybe continuing it.

Jan 9, 2018
Sweden
Started playing some Prey. I like the premise, but I'm not really keen on the emphasis on stealth as I find myself dying a lot. Undecided if I want to continue or not.

Ramako

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
I'm about 20 hours into Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes on (sigh...) Switch.

I'm also hoping to finish off Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Series X. The combat sequence in the Sea of Corpses was probably the most intense gaming session I've had since Old King Allant in the original Demon's Souls.

Last edited:

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Fallout 4 Survival Mode, first ever playthrough and more or less blind. Already played a bit yesterday and had a lot of fun.

Might put some time in Unicorn Overlord as well.

Last edited:

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Dragon Dogma 2. This game continues to blow me away. I mean, a random NPC with a sidequest in town can lead you a whole new hidden town??

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
Had to take a break from the Yakuza series, so moved onto some short but sweet games. Finished A Plague Tale: Innocence this week and will dive into the sequel Requiem this weekend. The screen tearing is making it hard, as is the repeat of events that happen in the first game, but I'll probably keep going.

Other than that, might try out Songs of Syx or Stardew Valley. Get some good time wasting games in.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes

I haven't beaten GS: TLA and 13 Sentinels, but I'm jumping into Eiyuden Chronicle, lol.

vitormg

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Persona 3 Reload, and maybe start Ghost Trick if I feel like buying it during the current Steam sale. Decisions...

Edit: bought Manor Lords instead, so I'll be playing some of that as well.

Last edited:

GeeTeeCee

Oct 27, 2017
FF7 Rebirth, I think I'm about to pass the halfway mark.

Maybe starting Tales of Kenzera: Zau or trying to commit to a big strategy game for once, either Crusader Kings 3 or Nobunaga's Ambition.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Wrapping up FFIX then digging into Megaton Musashi Wired!

Also gotta choose my next switch rpg, leaning hack gu or Saga Frontier

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Manor Lords mostly. Downloading it now. Besides that, finish up Far Cry 6 and then get started on The Lost Crown.

Majulas

Feb 25, 2018
Just beat FFVII Rebirth so now back to Destiny. Haven't played since August so I have a lot of content to catch up on before next the expansion

shodgson8

Shinra Employee
Aug 22, 2018
Focussed on FF7 Rebirth.

In Chapter 9 and just got to Gongaga after clearing all the Corel map. Zero idea where that puts me in the game but assume I have a fair bit to go still.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Mostly continuing Trails of Cold Steel II, about to finish up Chapter 1. Still loving Trails, and even this particular sub-section of the series. Though I am a bit miffed that the game gave me Toval and Claire and then only let me take one with me, lol. They seem to have buffed Fie this time around, she just quite didn't make my final four in CS1 but she's even better here and seems to have a free base 30% evasion out of nowhere.

I'll be starting up Class of Heroes 2 as well, provided Best Buy manages to get me the disc today. Class of Heroes won my "Too many RPGs" competition since it manages to be the most different from Cold Steel 2. I bought Eiyuden, but I'll wait a month or so for patches, Sand Land is waiting for a discount, and SaGa is waiting for a discount or any news of a physical with English.

I did play through TMNT Wrath of the Mutants this week, and I don't really recommend it unless you just really love simple arcade beat-em-ups and have already played the classic arcade games and Shredder's Revenge (and even then, honestly...just replay those).

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
I started The Callisto Protocol the other night so I will probably continue with that, maybe check out some Another Crab's Treasure as well!

Feb 6, 2024
Beat Dragons Dogma 2 yesterday.

So between Sandland, Eiyuden, or me deciding if I want to go ahead and play more of rebirth or just put off for PC.

my gameshare partner has that Stellar blade game purchased but im not sure if I wanna play that or not.

shadowman16

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More focus on Exoprimal, Im close to the last trophy so Ill have it plat'ed by the start of next week hopefully.

Im at the end of Penny's Big Breakout so Ill get that finished as well.

And maybe some Yakuza 8!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'll probably start Tales of Kenzera: ZAU this week alongside my usuals (SF6, Apex, P3R, etc.).

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
eiyuden-chronicle-hundred-heroes-cover.cover_large.jpg

Hoping to put a decent dent into Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes this weekend and into next week. About 10 hours in and really enjoying its rather light nature with bits of serious story/events mixed in. Was playing on Steam Deck primarily, but now that they've fixed the encounter rate issue, I might play more of it at 1440p240 or 4K120 too on desktop PC too.

Rocket_Knight_Adventures_North_American_Genesis_box_art.jpg

Also playing this on Emudeck/Steam Deck OLED. Awesome to see what they were capable of pulling off on Genesis hardware back in the day!

stn

Oct 28, 2017
My main game is now FF7 Rebirth (PS5). On the side, I'm doing trophy/achievement cleanup for Rise of the Ronin (PS5), Granblue Relink (PS5), MK1 (XSX), and WWE 2K23 (XSX).

Outlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Replaying Elden Ring on PS5 for the first time since my 100% run on Steam back at launch.

Will also be checking out the PS5 update for Fallout 4. I was only a few hours in back at launch so hopefully it's a great experience.

If I get bored of both, I might make some progression on Unicorn Overlord.

SilentEagle

Jan 9, 2021
Gonna try new games this weekend. Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes and Persona 3 Reload and see which one will click with me.
eiyuden-chronicle-hundred-heroes-cover.cover_large.jpg

Hoping to put a decent dent into Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes this weekend and into next week. About 10 hours in and really enjoying its rather light nature with bits of serious story/events mixed in. Was playing on Steam Deck primarily, but now that they've fixed the encounter rate issue, I might play more of it at 1440p240 or 4K120 too on desktop PC too.
Weren't you playing it on PS5?

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
- Rise of Ronin
- Fallout 4 (don't know if I'll keep playing, we'll see how it goes)

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
The show got me into replaying Fallout 3 and I'm loving every minute of it. Holds up extremely well through backwards compatibility on Series X (4k/60fps, almost no loading).

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
I just wrapped up Final Fantasy XVI (with all the DLC!) last night and thought it was awesome.

I will be playing just Stellar Blade this weekend

KanameYuuki

Dec 23, 2017
Colombia
Code Vein, I played like an hour or so and had a good time, super edgy visually wise and it isn't my thing but it is also rather cool so I still like it, I much prefer its easy "just level up" system that when games ask me to allocate stats.