• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
She even went back to the past to make it!

okamiden-1714819.jpg

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
I'm skeptical given it's Kamiya.

But it at least looks like Nakamura might be working at/for Platinum again?

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Don't do this to me.

Okami is my favorite game ever. They almost did a sequel with Kamiya.

Pls be true and not just trolling.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
She also wants to be the new CEO of Sony Entertainment.

Nothing to see here.

Oct 27, 2017
If they make a sequel I want it next gen only, that world is so beautiful I would like to see it fully realized on the most powerful hardware.

But I will take what I can get! One of my fav games of all tome

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
"We want" ... "You guys want to see" ... "I want to work on it"

No, they didn't announce, but publicy said that they want to do a sequel to the games.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think this is anything beyond a joke but it's interesting that yesterday she was at Capcom and today she's at PG 🤔

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
Okami's brush powers/ink pots stuff would honestly work very very well in a sequel with some of Breath of the Wild's more-dynamic overworld mechanics (brush fires, wind direction, et cetera). I'd love to see it happen someday.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
First she teased Bloodborne 2 and now she outright announces Okami 3! She really can't keep a secret.

Hopefully we'll get some more details next week in gaming magazines.
/s

Last edited:

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
nope. If you've been seen her twitter feed in the past few months, she's been making the rounds at a lot of prominent studios ever since she announced her departure from Tango. Just the other week she was doing JoJo poses with Cory Balrog at Santa Monica. My guess is she's looking for new employment. A true sequel to Okami (sorry DS game!) would be nifty, though.

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
Okami x Bloodborne C O N F I R M E D

but seriously threads about devs tweeting innocuous stuff are getting obnoxious and it feels a bit creepy how people will just stalk devs for some kind of secret tease (especially with clickbaity thread titles).

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
WAIT! Why are they laughing at the end? What so funny Kamiya? What's so funny!?

Oh, can't pass this up...

KAMIYA'S OKAMI IS BACK ;)