• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
PTx5lel.jpeg

BTiKzNj.jpeg

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Did this ever get 'leaked' beforehand like RDR2 that we can compare for accuracy? I thought that was pretty neat at the time.

Apr 11, 2018
Australia
Space port on the left I've called it there will be a dlc or even main mission where we go to a space station. That orbital lander wasn't in the latest video for nothing. Woop!

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
As a Yakuza fan, I have no problem with a small yet dense map. Here is hoping that CP2077 can deliver on its density.

I_love_potatoes

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 6, 2020
Ooo, I'm liking it. I definitely prefer smaller and dense compared to big open worlds with a lot of empty spots.

Pagusas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Frisco, Tx
I wonder what the edge of the world looks like, are they using a giant unpassable canyon? Invisible wall? Military quarantine and auto killed if you go to far?

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Yeah, that's about what I expected in a good way. I hope the popularity of this game makes other developers focus on small but highly detailed open world cities like this. Out of everything in CP2077, just looking around the city is by far the thing I am looking forward to the most.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That looks like a good size. Rather have a dense map for a game like this.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how they're going to add new locations in DLC. The city looks densely packed.

Jaychrome91

Nov 4, 2018
Cool stuff. Anyone think cyberpunk is going to perform good on og ps4? Debating whether I should buy on my og ps4 or wait till I have money for a ps5 🤔.

jonamok

Oct 28, 2017
All this artwork is from the World of CP2077 book, which has been out for weeks.

EDIT: Ignore, this isn't correct. While a less detailed version of the NC map is shown across multiple pages in the book, it's different art, and the postcards have some similar images in the book, but again different.

Last edited:

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
All this artwork is from the World of CP2077 book, which has been out for weeks.

Oh, really? Lame. I've had the book since launch but haven't opened it in fear of spoilers. I guess having a spread would be better than just a postcard, but still.

I wonder if the Collector's Edition will have different art.